Thursday 14 March 2013

and....here goes :-)

Hi and welcome to my brand new shiny blog wooo whooo!
Right, I'm new to this malarkey so please go easy.

A bit about me
Well.....I've been in the wedding industry now for 5 years and it's the best thing ever!
I live in south Wales with my 18 month year old son and my lovely Fiancé. We are engaged to get married in 2015!
You will learn more about me while reading my blog! I don't want to go into boring details now.

A bit about this blog
This blog is going to be about cool products and ideas that I come across on a daily basis. With so many stunning ideas it's only fair to share them with all of you lovely brides to be!
Over the next coming weeks, months and years I will be visiting people who supply wedding products and services and posting about them. Don't worry if you don't live in south Wales! I will also be blogging about companies that post all over the uk like invites, decor, and much more (<---poet and didn't know it).

Anyways! I hope you enjoy reading my blog! The ideas coming your way are going to be amazing! Keep your eyes peeled.
Love
The wedding planner

No comments:

Post a Comment